H1B Visa vs. Other Work Visas: Making Informed Immigration Choices

E-2 Visa (Investor Visa): A Comprehensive Guide

The E-2 visa, also known as the investor visa, is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to invest in and manage a business in the United States. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the requirements for obtaining an E-2 visa and how Isa Law Firm can...

An In-Depth Guide for Changing Your H-1B Visa to a Green Card

If you are currently on an H-1B visa, then it is possible that at some point, you will want to change your visa status from H-1B to a green card. If this sounds like something that might be in the cards for yourself or someone close to you, then read on. In this...
Miami Attorney
Isadora Velazquez, Esq.
AV Rated Board Certified Immigration Attorney

Contact Us

780 NW 42nd Ave, Suite 416

Miami FL 33126

Phone : 305-938-0676

Fax : 305-402-3992

Email : isadora@isalawyers.softaddicts.com



Call Now Button